Custom Search

Monday, April 22, 2013

Safe Hands Safe squirts


SafeHands is the dream child of Dr. Jay who gathered a team of experts to develop an alternative to mainstream alcohol-based hand sanitizers. The goal was to develop a product that not only killed over 99.9% of germs. A product that not only helps soothe, nourish, and preserve the natural oils in skin.
.
 
 
 
Safe Squirts are alcohol free and come in bold colorful scents. The foaming sanitizer is safe around children and planet friendly. Available in a variety of scents and sizes. With great prices from a couple of dollars for the smallest bottle and under $10 for the largest.
  • Pink – Bubble Gum (available in 1.75 fl. oz. / 7 fl. oz.)
  • Blue – Cool Blue (available in 1.75 fl. oz. / 7 fl. oz. / 18 fl. oz.)
  • Green – Tooty Fruity (available in 1.75 fl. oz. / 7 fl. oz.)
Safe squirts are perfect as a hand sanitizer that helps moisturize. Comes in convenient sizes that are perfect for travel and kills more than 99.9 of germs.
My opinion:
I working in the nursing department and must have clean hands. I am not always able to wash my hands at all times so most times I was having to use some sort of alcohol gel. I am so happy with safe squirts as it comes in a small enough bottle to hold in my pocket and gentle on my hands providing me with a product that cleans my hands and does not dry them out like alcohol gel did.

You can purchase safe squirts on the Safe hands website
also find them on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post