Custom Search

Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday Question

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It’s a great way to find new blogs and make new friends!

This week’s Question:

What do you do with your books after you are done reading them?

 
 
Well to tell you the trugh I have yet to get my first kindle so I still return the books to the library. At times I buy my own books or review them and these books I will share with other friends that would like to read them. Other wise the best frugal way I know to check out the new books on the market is to visit your local library and return them so that others can enjoy them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post