Custom Search

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hodge Podge Wednesday




1. Share one way you think the world has changed for the better since you were a kid?

I believe that there is more known in the health field both ways to cure as ways to work with healthcare

2. How 'bout one way it's changed for the worse?

While there was crime in the past there was still the closeness of the community and watching out for each other. These days I see more crime and less community get togethers


3. Starlight, starfish, starling, Starbucks...your favorite 'star'?

love those little fruit chews starburst

4. Name a song that's overplayed, but you love it anyway?

a recent one that I love is "This aint your mamas broken heart" but you hear it quite often but I still love it

5. When did you last have home made ice cream? Your latest favorite flavor?

been quite a while I would say last time church had an old fashioned get together and I tried blackberry was really good 

6. What do you think is the best way to inspire or motivate people?

II often motivate my girls at work by offering praise and that makes them feel better and work better

7. When was the last time you were without power?

last real time that I can remember was when the tornado hit our town very crazy atmosphere we were without power for a day or so but there were so many genorous people that helped us

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Do your best in life, be where you are supposed to be and do what you are to do and trouble is less likely to find you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post