Custom Search

Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

As I look outside my window:::
 While the sun is very bright outside the land looks barren and dull like a picture of winter in true form I can not wait til spring we have so many awesome plans to make the yard look great

 Right now I am::: 
 eating my lunch and sipping coffee , day off work today and housework has all ready been started
  
Thinking and pondering:::
 thinking about changes we need to make in the future ways and reasons to make our life more comfortable and enjoyable 
   
On my bedside table:::
 a dish of valentine candy and not much else I have to post review of the book I was reading soon and will start new one as well
  
On my tv tonight:::
 watching reruns of extreme couponing always looking for awesome  tips as another shopping trip approaches

Listening to:::
 my family busy at their daily lives

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - popcorn chicken and moz sticks (kids love  this)
Tuesday - smothered chops, corn, potatoes
Wednesday - pastat
Thursday - baked chicken, mac n cheese with broccoli (a new fav)
Friday - out to eat
Saturday - out to eat weekend off
Sunday - out to eat weekend off

On my to do list:::
 wash blankets, straighten rooms
rearrange kitchen

Plans for this week:::
 short work week 3 days only so lots of family time

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
finishing up plans for valentine gifts and treats
 
 
My simple pleasure:::

 right now prepping for big shopping trip so opening lots time finding deals

Lesson learned the past week::: 
 Life is short let those you love know it

Looking around the house:::
 as I said housework started so just little here and there jobs left  

From the camera:::

my princess after the father daughter dance and she is very proud of the candy flower that she won

 


 
Prayer List:::
praying that those who celebrate this weekend do so safely



  Bible verse, Devotional:::
 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1:8

happy homemaker Monday
menu plan monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post