Custom Search

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Its Ok Tell A Lie

When I was a little girl I was told that the white specks on my finger nails resembled white lies that I told. Now that made me really worried and I started to tell the truth no matter how hard it was and every day I watched my fingernails. As I got older I started to understand that there was many times that I would have to bend the truth, not really lie but bend it to make life a bit more easier to live. I do have friends that prefer to never bend the truth and to tell it stark and loud no matter who it hurts or bothers. Today is tell a lie day and maybe you can use this day to tell all those little untruths and escape to tomorrow where the truth will rule again. Later on this month national day of honesty will be observed.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post