Custom Search

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Apple Bread Pudding




6 cups of bread cut into chunks
2 cups diced apples, you want to use an apple that is good for baking
3 cups milk
4 eggs
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix together apples and bread.  In separate large bowl whisk together milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon, then add bread and apples.  Mix together well. Pour into an 11×7 or about that pan.  Place that an into a 9×13 pan and fill the outer pan (9×13 pan) with about 1 inch of water. Your size of pan does not matter so much, as long as the pan with the bread mixture can fit into a pan with water into it. You are creating a water bath, which is important in giving this bread pudding its texture. Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.



shared at
 Cook It Craft It Share It
All Things Thursday
dare to share
the sits girls
Saturday dishes

3 comments:

  1. I have always wondered how to make this! Thanks for sharing at Saturday Dishes! I will be featuring your recipe next week (which is all about pies and cobblers!) I hope you'll come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried making a bread pudding. I will definitely try this now that apple season is here :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post