Custom Search

Monday, March 2, 2015

Easter Dessert Easter Baskets



I simply love to serve a good dinner on the holidays. The dessert is as important as the meal itself in my opinion. If you can make cute desserts like these Easter Cheesecake Baskets adapted from the Kraft website I believe these would be super cute seat placements myself Allowing everyone to have a personalized dessert Easter Basket. Yummy

Easter Cheesecake Baskets – adapted from Kraft
2 8 ounce pkgs cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cups flaked coconut, tinted green
36 small jelly beans
12 pieces shoestring licorice, 4″ lengths

Preheat your oven to 350F and beat the cream cheese and the sugar. Add the egg and beat until blended. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, then press into individual muffin cups
 
Now pour the actual cheesecake batter over top of the crust
 
 
Bake for about 20 minutes, then cool and pop in the fridge for at least 2 hours. The green coconut is for festive grass but my kids hate coconut so it’s a waste. However, they love mini eggs and jellybeans so I added those to the ‘baskets’ and then the licorice handles! Way cute!
 

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post