Custom Search

Monday, March 9, 2015

What Needs Done


Say it,

Wow where do I start well actually today has been rather busy all ready

1. Menu planning and shopping done for the week
I have created a menu that includes
ham and potatoes
tater tot casserole
beef stew and biscuts
meatloaf and potatoes
shepherds pie
pork cutlets , veggie, and gravy
fish and mac n cheese
tenderloin in crockpot

Oh yes and shopping is done as well this has started out well

2. I had to clean out fridge and rearrange freezer so that I could put up groceries I will be needing this week

3. bathroom is clean but neglected I have to arrange and clean where I have not yet

4. since groceries are purchased I have to clean pantry, shelves and so forth so that they all look great

5. Grandkids have been here more with papa than I have so it is time to straighten up there area as well

That will be good for my day off and hope to do more next time I find myself not having to go to work

4 comments:

  1. First, thank you for linking up!
    Second, my days off are spent binge watching TV and knitting. I think I should just come on over to yours and have dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so watch tv whenever I can there are some awesome shows on never get to see all I want though so I will cook and you bring the TV lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Angie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words. Sounds like you had a busy day. Your menus sound yummy. I am following your wonderful blog now! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words. Sounds like you had a busy day. Your menus sound yummy. I am following your wonderful blog now! Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post