Custom Search

Monday, July 13, 2015

Potato Chip cookies


One of the top items found at back yard picnics, barb-q's or reunions is potato chips. Potato chips is  one of the top ingredients in this delicious cookie recipe. I have made them a few times before and oh they are so yummy. Remember my mother has always made potato candy and if you are growing a crop of potatoes you may want to check out that recipe as well. enjoy!!!! 


1 pound of butter, softened  (Yes, a whole pound.)
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
3 ¾ cups flour
1 cup crushed Jay’s Potato Chips
Powdered Sugar
 
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
Add the flour and mix.
Mix in the crushed potato chips.  (Note:  To crush the potato chips, I just put them in a plastic sandwich bag and crush them with my hand.)
Form the dough into medium/small balls and place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 12 – 15 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar when cooled.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a different sounding recipe, but I bet it tastes great!! Might try this, this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potato chip cookies. Now that is one to wrap your head around. I am curious how that would taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just made my entire day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post