Custom Search

Sunday, August 16, 2015

ABC Eggs


I simply love re-using what we don't need but hate to throw away. It does not have to be easter time , it seems there are always pesky plastic easter eggs around. You can even find these at yard sales or at least in my neck of the woods you can. So why not use them in an educational manner that will help our children

First separate the halves and mark one end with capital letters and the other with lower case latters. They can be matched as shown or you can play pick them up as you sing the abc alphabet song.

have a bit of fun and as you know I believe that when lessons are learned while having fun they seem to stick in the memory

1 comment:

  1. That's a neat idea to teach children about lower and uppercase letters. Gives a good reason for reusing the plastic eggs too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post