Custom Search

Monday, August 31, 2015

Frozen Lemonade Pie

Last day of august holds a bit of sadness for me, to me its the last month of summer and while I love fall its always a bit sad to say good bye to summer That's why I had to share with you all one of my all time favorite summer time pie recipes. I do love lemonade, make my own, get it at the fair or from my best friend lemonade stand all are good and delicious

Frozen Lemonade Pie



from The Neelys via FoodNetwork.com

Ingredients:
1 large-size store bought graham cracker pie crust
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
1 (6 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, keep frozen
1 teaspoon candied lemon peel for garnish (optional)

Directions:
In a medium bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip and fold gently. Add frozen lemonade and continue to gently fold. Do not let the mixture become soupy.
Pour mixture into the pie crust and freeze for several hours or overnight.
Garnish with candied lemon peel, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.

shared at
Amaze Me Monday
Thoughts from Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post