Custom Search

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bath Safety Mont


 
 
 

Love this idea that uses suction cups and elastic hair ties. They places all your shower supplies within reach when you are in the shower.


There are several different peel and stick treads for your tub. The variety from shapes and colors to simple ones are available and they all help offer support and safety against slipping.


 
One thing that my grandmother kept in her bathroom that I still keep in mine is a night light. It offers a bit of security and safety when you travel to the bathroom at night. Like the safety treads there are many styles of night light available.
 
 
Safety grips and bars can also help if you need extra support.  I feel that they would help give an extra hand when needed

Do you have any safety tips you would want to share?? Share them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post