Custom Search

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Carry A Tune Meme

Stolen from: Love me some surveys
Do you own a tablet of any kind?  

no I do not have a tablet other than the old fashioned one that I use an ink pen to write on

What’s something people always assume about you that isn’t true? 

People who first meet me think that I am a shy person that does not talk a lot, when they get to know me they realize that is not true at all

On a scale of 1-10, how much do elevators scare you? 

I am not scared of elevators at all it is the escalators that scare me 

When you’re upset, do you vent to people or do you keep to yourself? 

its normally better if I vent to someone because if I keep it inside then eventually it will come out and it will not be good

Have you ever watched a meteor shower? 

no I think it would be awful cool to but as of yet have not been lucky enough to do that

Do you tend to put things off until the last minute? 

sometimes I do but always pay for it later, lots of times though I will have things done way ahead of time so I guess this would depend on what it was

How do you react to random strangers suddenly trying to make conversation with you? 

If they are a bit odd and it seems very strange it may scare me but for the most part I love to make friends

Do you have a lucky number? 

7 used to be my lucky number 

Would you go out to dinner with Oprah? 

yes it would be very interesting

Did you ever play sports? 

yes I did bowling, volley ball, softball, basketball and ran cross country as well

Do you feel guilty if you throw food away? 

we normally do not throw food away as we save it for the animals

Do you think you could make it as a baker? 

the answer to this is no way

Are you one of those people who are wearing scarves with everything? 

nope

Have you ever been in a castle? 

There is a little park right outside of Carbondale Illinois Castle Park my grand-children love to  go there


When you were little, did you ever play with Playdoh? 

yes all the time I keep it for my grand-kids now

Would you rather write a mystery or love story? 

how about a love story with a bit of mystery that would be great to write

Tell me about your worst fashion mistake: 

I make them every day the fashion police of my house (my daughters) tell me I have no fashion sense

Do you hate it when people smoke around you? 

yes

How are you wearing your hair right now? 

pulled back, just got home from work 

When’s the last time you were sick? 

right now, I have a cold an infected toe

Would you rather have OJ or milk with your breakfast? 

milk 

What were you doing thirty minutes ago? 

what I am doing now playing on computer

Do you own any school related clothing articles? 

like school sports the answer would be yes

Would you rather call people or have them call you? 

I really dont like talking on the phone, but if it has to be done I would like for them to call me

Can you carry a tune? 

I think I can but its better to ask those around us

Who was the last person who unexpectedly texted you? 

my boss

Who do you text the most? ?

my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post