Custom Search

Thursday, August 4, 2016

National Picnic Month ::: Ham and Cheese sliders



August is what I would call the last month of summer. I consider the months of June, July and August summer and when september gets here while it is still hot I suggest to you that it is a fall month. I also believe it is a wonderful month for picnics and I am not alone. It seems that others must feel this way as well August is also National Picnic Month. So here on Annies Home you will be able to find many great picnic recipes like the ham and cheese sliders below.


Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches: sweet yeast bread, thinly sliced ham, and Swiss cheese slathered with a mixture of mustard and Worcestershire sauce, then baked until warm.

shared at
share your cup Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post