Custom Search

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Gratituesday October 12th.


Today as I think about fall and the things that I am thankful for. My family would take top number. I love the beautiful relationship that I have with each of my children I am blessed to have. While the oldest is nearly 30 and my youngest child is 24. Raising 6 children was not always easy but something that I did enjoy. Now that my own children are grown I have been blessed with even more to love. The family has grown to include son and daughter in laws and the best part is grand-babies. Three beautiful grand-babies ages 8, 5 and 1 and keep my life full. This time of year we are playing soccer, going to basketball camp and having lots of fun. I am happy and very grateful thanks to the long life filled with my children and fun


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post