Custom Search

Friday, December 30, 2016

In 2017 I Want To



In 2017 I want to live a better life and I have broke it down in a few categories of what I want to try to do:



Health:
Drink plenty of water.
Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured.
Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer.
Play more games.
Read more books than you did in last year.
Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
Sleep for 7 hours.
Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day and smile



Personality:
Live my life not to compare myself to others. There is now way to know what their journey has been
Try to not have negative thoughts or things I can not control rather I will strive to invest energy into the here and now
Don't do to much and keep in mind limits
Try not to take myself so seriously since no one else seems to
I am my grandmothers child but I will try not to waste my time or energy on gossip
I try to dream more while awake
I will not covet what my neighbor has and remember I already have all that I need.
The moments of past will stay in the past and I will not remind those in my life about mistakes they made in my life. 
My grandmother always said hate is a bad word and something we should never do I will keep that fact in mind
The past is the past and I will strive to accept it so that my present and future can be happy
I am the only one that is in charge of my happiness and destiny
Learn to dance through life as I follow the steps and learn the lessons. Stumbling blocks simply need to be danced around so I will pick up my feet as the problem fades away.
Dont worry about crows feet, smile and laugh more
Agree to disagree more often winning every argument is not something we need.


Society:
remember to call members of the family often, daily in fact
remember to forgive for He forgave us so we should forgive others
The young keep us alive and happy so remember to spend time with those over the age of 70 and children as well
Make it a goal to make 3 people smile every day
It does not really matter what others think about oneself as it is not their business


Life:
Strive to do the right thing
If it is not useful, beautiful or joyful then it is not needed
God heals everything
Every situation can and most likely will change no matter if it is good or bad
Every day get out of bed,  dress up and get out there because the best is yet to come
Every morning upon wakening thank God
We have been created to be happy so why not simply be happy


1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post