Custom Search

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Roe Vs. Wade What Do You Think


The world has not always been nice to women. Now day s teenage parents are taken care of and gain attention every where .When I was a teenage mom I was told that I had devastated not only my life but my entire family life as well. I can tell you one thing though is that I did keep my precious baby and the thought of abortion was off the table from the beginning.


The decision of abortion in my own head seemed very clear years ago. As I have lived life and have heard more and more stories I am not sure that I still stand on one side and not the other. I am not sure how you feel either do you stand on a side of strength. It was on this day in 1973 that the U.S. supreme court decided upon Roe v. Wade This allowed women to make their own decisions on their medical decisions.

While I do sometimes see the reason why women would do this I myself still see the picture in this bible verse that to me shows that abortion is murder.





4 comments:

  1. I am very much against abortion. For myself. I can understand that it is an option for other women but for me and my beliefs, it's wrong. I don't impose this belief on anyone though. I'm sad if I find out someone is having/had an abortion but that's all. I'm just a little sad. I don't judge them for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so agree I am sad as well but there is only one that can judge and he is the great judge our Good Lord up above
      thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment

      Delete
  2. Abortion is murder. We pray the Lord removes it from our nation. With that being said, there should be no judgement for those who have gone through it, simply love and compassion. We also must pray God gives more women the strength to choose life for their little ones and reap the blessing of motherhood and life in Jesus Name, Amen!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts,
    God bless,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for sharing yours as well, I took a step out with this one and shared my opinion. No one should be persecuted for their actions as you said we are not to judge
      thanks for stopping by

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post