Custom Search

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Help The Internet Become Safer




February is a month that draws awareness to a safer internet. While the internet is dangerous with hackers out there looking for information to those who are stealing identities. But the ones as a mother that I worry about are the children. How is it that your children access the internet?? Are your teens using it properly?? I have truly seen it abused in a few different ways. Parents must stay on top of internet usage.



Today parents, educators, geeks and many technological companies will come together to celebrate #SaferInternetDay With support from the US government and European Commission the group is coordinated.

Some rules to keep in mind for Internet Safety for our children are:


We should all practice safety on the internet. There are those that are out there looking for any slip of information and ready to destroy our lives or hurt us. Here are some tips all of us should keep in mind



1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your blog information that has internet explanation also using Asus router for internet connection.But suddenly net connection was interrupted and I re-plugged the power connection .But When I tried to login at that time asus router login not working and I tried many possible processes but could not log in the router page.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post