Custom Search

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

When you grow up in small town America you have a great chance of mastering the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. I never fried my sandwich but this one sounds mighty tasty 




5 Table spoons of  I Can’t Believe Its Not Butter Light

2 Table spoons of Peanut Butter
2 Table spoons of Jelly or Jam
2 Pieces of Bread (White or Wheat)
Powered Sugar (Optional)

First, in a frying pan heat up 3 table spoons of that butter over medium heat. Next, while the butter is melting go ahead and apply the peanut butter and jelly to the bread and make your sandwich. Now, butter both sides of the bread on the out side of the sandwich, which can be tricky on the second side! LOL…
Second, when butter is melted and hot in the frying pan go ahead and place your pre-buttered Peanut and Jelly in the pan and fry for a few minutes on each side or until golden brown or as desired, sprinkle powered sugar over the top (optional) and enjoy with a glass of ice cold milk
WOuld love if you would share a message in comments below. Share a thought, share a recipe share the fact that you love or cant stand peanut butter. I would simply love to hear from you and know you took time to read this post. 

3 comments:

  1. I can't say I've fried my PB&J sandwiches before but it doesn't sound bad at all. Will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is one idea that is not normally thought of but there are many foods that are fried now days you would never consider frying in the past
      thanks for you visit today come back any time

      Delete
  2. I've never even given this a thought, I'm going to have to try one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post