Custom Search

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Hodgepodge Wednesday : More about me

1. What's something you'd rate a 10/10? Tell us why.

I am with the author of this Hodgepodge. Being a grandparent is one of the most amazing feelings.

2. . What job would you be terrible at? What makes you think so? 

being an educator, there is so much more to it than knowing what you are teaching. The struggle to recall the students names was an issue for me when I volunteered 


3. When did you last take a fall? What's something you're falling for (in a good way) these days?

Gosh it was a few weeks ago in the front yard it was raining and I slipped in the mud These days I am falling for the grand-kids as they grow. 

4. I have never been to any of the festivals listed. Here in our area it seems each town has something going on during the year This weekend we will be going to fall fest that includes a car show, bounce houses and lots of chances to shop

 5 What is your goodbye message to summer?

Summer, 
time went so fast, it seems as if you just arrived the other day. We did not take the time this season to bask in your wonderful sunlight and warm days. I do have to say that the solar eclipse was very well done. Summer, I will be waiting for you to come again next year

6. My random thought:
I must say that the good Lord above watched over us today as we experienced a bit of bad luck. Have you ever had an experience a higher power was present?? 

shared at 
snickerdoodle sunday
inspire me monday

15 comments:

  1. Yes, I have experienced God being near and dear to me. I enjoyed your hodgepodge. Hope the rest of your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute blog post! I never thought about doing something like this . Also I can relate , remembering a group of peoples names is ALWAYS a struggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post and learning more about you. Summer went way too fast for me as well. Super Thankful for the last couple of days of warm weather we've had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing things about you and always remember to keep on doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post to really get to know you! I love these types of questions; really different!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very interesting post to read and if I may answer your last question (6th) I think The Good Lord is always with us.If we think he is not here, for even a moment then we cannot experience the world as we do now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting idea for a post. I am currently falling for myself again as I learn to my new role as mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Summer this year has been pretty long even though it's officially fall.

    God is here yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is a faithful God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers. I hope to get a chance on that 10/10 on the grandparent thing someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading and getting to know more about you.
    My best is the random 6,to mei think ihave experiences on a daily basis where the higher Power (God)is involved.Being alive and healthy is in and getting to experience his blessings everyday.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being a grandmother is definitely a 10! :-) I have four granddaughters, ranging in age from 2 months to 5 years old. I haven't been able to hold my youngest granddaughter yet, because my son and daughter-in-law live many states away!

    I experience God every day in my life, but a truly remarkable time was when HE saved my life when I was trapped in an apartment by a fire. I had 3 small children with me (2 of mine, one I was babysitting), and we were on the second floor.

    I had to drop the children out the window to police officers who arrived before the fire department. I some how fell out and nearly died from my injuries (split scalp, massive blood loss, fractured skull, broken neck), but by the grace of God, I survived, healed, and I'm still here today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool idea for a post! I am sad that summer is headed out too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't be an educator too, lol!!!!! Nice answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great post! I have no idea what fall is because there is no fall here in our country. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post indeed,terrible job for me is a life saver in the beach since I can't swim it will be the worst then. Yes Autumn is here!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post