Custom Search

Monday, May 21, 2018



I recall, one summer manning the 4-H dinner at the fair with my 4-H group. Let me tell you being a waitress is a lot harder than you may think. Not only providing service, but keeping them happy as well through doing your job well and a bit of conversation never hurts either. Today for all those waiters and waitresses that work hard doing their job today, May 21st is for them.



National Waiters and waitress day values the importance of good waiter or waitress. They are the ones that the customers see most and it is their job to represent the restaurant. The waiter or waitress are easily recognized and are often the first individuals working at the restaurant that the customer sees. One way to thank our waiters and waitresses is to leave them a tip. The tip should be according to the quality of the service they offered.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post